Monday, November 24, 2008

Six Fingers Trial Questions

Six Fingers: Andrew Raj:

1. Question:How do you know which houses to search?
Answer: (133-135)
My first priority is to search houses of rightists, landlords, and people who are in the five black categories. I will do this because the rightists, landlords and people of the 5 black categories are the worst to China.

2. Question: Why were you at every search even when you were too sick to work?
Answer: (102,86)
I was at every search even though I was too sick too work because I am the chairman of the neighborhood. I need to know what is happening in the neighborhood especially when there are Red Guards searching houses.

3. Question: Why is it important to search the houses?
Answer: (133-136,86)
It is important to search houses because you never know what you will find in them. Sometimes there are a lot of four olds. For example in Ji-Li's house there was a stamp album and many more things. I am proud to do my part of the "New" China.



No comments: