Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Flex Day Question

3. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the top score, how would you rate the quality of the work environment you saw here and why? 

I would rate the quality of their work on a 8. I would rate it 8 because there was a lot of sunlight which made it clear to see so there won't be any damages. The factory was very safe because it had a small medication place. I think the people were spread out on each floor. The bottom floor was not crowded. The first floor was really crowded and the top floor was a little crowded. I asked the person there why there were little people on the bottom floor, and lots of people on the top floor. He answered, "During this time of year, many people go on vacation." I had observed that a lady had plaster on her hand and that is how I got to know about the medical facility. Also I observed that they use many machines that use electricity. Even the sewing machines! A question I had about the trip was "How did Iceland get bankrupt?" I have heard people talking about it but I didn't really understand it. 

No comments: